Las Vegas Burn Injury Lawyer
A burn injury can change your life, but our Nevada injury lawyers can help ensure your recovery.
Burn injury accidents in Las Vegas can be severe, no matter what the degree of the burn. If you sustain a burn injury, you might not be able to work or perform everyday tasks. The pain and physical trauma of a burn injury can be overwhelming. Even with top medical care, someone who has been burned in an accident may cope with permanent scarring and disfigurement and major disruptions in life. That’s why it’s important to take strong legal action as soon as possible for such a serious personal injury.
If you or a loved one sustained a burn from a fire, explosion or chemical exposure in Las Vegas, call a Las Vegas injury lawyer from Paul Padda now. Contact us online or call (702) 366-1888 to schedule a free, no-risk consultation.
Let Us Evaluate Your Burn Injury
At Paul Padda Law, our experienced burn injury lawyers can work with you and make sure you’re fairly compensated for the true cost of your burn injury accident in Las Vegas or anywhere in Nevada. It’s not just your medical expenses. You may need long-term financial compensation for physical therapy and time off from work. You may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering and emotional distress.
Whatever legal issues you’re dealing with, we can help
Burns from fires can be scarring, disfiguring and emotionally devastating. Deaths caused by fires and burn injuries are the third leading cause of death in fatal home accidents nationwide, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Fire and burn injuries also have a very high price tag. The cost of such injuries totals more than $7.5 billion each year, according to the CDC. And more than 1.1 million people require medical attention each year for burn injuries, the CDC reports.
Burn injuries range in degrees from first to fourth. They include:
- First-degree burn – Less serious burns that may include minor pain and redness of the skin
- Second-degree burn – Burns causing blisters and superficial destruction of the dermis
- Third-degree burn – Burns that extend into the deeper tissue, causing the destruction of both the epidermis and the dermis
- Fourth-degree burn – Deep tissue burns that completely destroy the skin and sometimes damage muscle, fascia or bone
Common Causes of Burn Injuries in Las Vegas
Unfortunately, there are a number of ways that someone can suffer serious burn injuries. Some of the most common causes of burn injuries in Las Vegas are:
- Auto accidents – leaking chemicals and fuel can become combustible following a truck accident or car accident.
- Workplace Accidents – working around open flames and chemicals increases your risk for sustaining burn injuries. Often times we see this with injuries at a restaurant or construction accidents.
- Burn injuries on private property – burn injuries often occur on private property through activities like cookouts, lighting fireworks, or even burns from a stove or oven.
You may have sustained your burn injury through one of these common causes, or you may have sustained it in a more obscure way. Regardless, if you have suffered a serious burn injury because of someone else’s negligent behavior, contact a burn injury lawyer from Paul Padda Law today. (702) 366-1888.