Nevada VA Medical Malpractice Lawyers

If you were injured while being treated at the Department of Veterans Affairs, we can help.

Suing the veterans administration in Nevada requires highly skilled attorneys well-versed in Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) claims. Our knowledgeable, experienced Las Vegas federal attorneys thoroughly understand the law and know how to get results. We acquired this skill by working with injury victims who suffered serious personal injuries while patients or visitors at VA facilities.

Our Las Vegas medical malpractice lawyers take tremendous pride in helping our Nation’s veterans receive the legal representation they deserve. Attorney Paul S. Padda has helped many veterans achieve justice! There is nothing more ironic or cruel than a veteran that has served his or her country only to return home and be subjected to malpractice by the VA.

Call our office today at (702) 366-1888 or via our online form to schedule a free, no-risk consultation.

Let Us Explain Your Rights

Having worked as a U.S. trial attorney, Paul Padda is well-versed in legal strategies against government entities such as the VA. While you can file what is known as a Section 1151 claim for disability compensation, you also can seek monetary damages under the unique federal statute known as Federal Tort Claims Act. Any veteran that has suffered injury in a VA facility should know that any potential lawsuit that could be brought against the government alleging negligence would be exclusively governed by the FTCA. This legislation is highly unique and specialized. One fatal misstep can result in the dismissal of an otherwise meritorious claim.

Preparing an FTCA lawsuit

An FTCA claim generally is the best remedy. Many more acts of negligence are covered under the FTCA than under Section 1151. But an FTCA claim against the VA typically is more complex, which is where Paul Padda can help. If you slipped and fell at a VA because perhaps a janitor did a poor job cleaning a floor, you may have grounds for a Federal Tort Claims Act action for any personal injuries you have sustained.

Negligence of doctors remains the most common basis of lawsuits against VA

Medical malpractice is one of the most common causes of injuries sustained at VA facilities in Nevada which result in a lawsuit. Medical malpractice can cover a wide range of issues, including:

  • Surgical errors
  • Performing wrong medical procedure
  • Failure to diagnose a disease or illness
  • Failure to properly treat patients
  • Patient abuse and neglect
  • Unlicensed people performing medical procedures

Why experience counts when taking legal action against the government

At Paul Padda Law, one of our main focus areas is suing the federal government. We have extensive experience that can help you achieve the results you need and deserve. As former federal prosecutors and federal trial attorneys handling civil cases, we are very familiar with the Federal Tort Claims Act and all of its unique requirements. As a matter of fact, many prominent personal injury attorneys turn to Paul Padda Law for assistance with cases involving lawsuits against the federal government.

How do I file a government negligence lawsuit?

The FTCA grants people the right to sue the government if they’ve been injured in an accident on government property or involving a government worker. This includes injuries and accidents at a veterans administration facility. Such accidents can be extremely complicated from a legal standpoint. That’s why it’s critical that you have a knowledgeable, experienced Las Vegas attorney who thoroughly understands the Federal Tort Claims Act on your side.

Paul Padda can help you gather evidence needed to file a claim, including itemized bills for medical expenses; data about medical expenses you expect to encounter in future; your treating doctor’s statement; a VA medical report about your mental or physical condition; and information from your employer about any lost time from your job.

At Paul Padda Law, we’re more than your lawyers. We’re the allies you want to help set things right.


About the Firm


Case Results



Request a consultation with one of our attorneys

    Paul Padda Law treat clients with dignity and respect

    If you or a loved one have been injured in a VA facility as a result of negligence, our experienced attorneys can provide the aggressive and experienced legal representation you need. Paul Padda Law is committed to treating our clients with respect and giving them the special attention they deserve. If you or a loved one was injured or you lost a loved one and you want to sue the federal government or one of its employees, contact us. You have the right to receive just compensation, the best available medical care, and the highest quality legal representation.

    Veterans Administration lawsuits can be very confusing for people who are not familiar with such claims. There are so many factors you need to consider before taking action. Allow us to walk you through all your legal options. We want to help you and your family get your lives back on track. Put your trust in us.

    Call our office today at (702) 366-1888 or via our online form to schedule a free, no-risk consultation.

    Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation and Begin Your Road to Recovery

    Contact us by phone or by email

    PH: (702) 366-1888